Doing yoga in your office can be fun, innovative and relaxing with many long terms benefits. Prolonged work on the computer strains the neck, shoulder & back muscles, which lead to tension and stiffness. If this remains unattended, it could impact your ability to function effectively at the workplace, affecting your overall quality of life.
Corporate Yoga comprises of sequence of simple Asanas that can perform quite n-obstructively at your workplace sparing you from unnecessary discomfort in the long run.
All great achievers know that when they are relaxed, they are working at peak efficiency and performing their best. Because of this, these Yoga techniques can help achieve much more at your work place. Thus learning to relax, you can perform even better.
Yoga helps you to handle potentially stressful situations in ways that are more healthy and fruitful. When you can manage stress effectively, then you can accomplish even more. Your “Stress-threshold” increases. Thus Yoga helps to increase productivity.
Unlocking Hidden Potential
Yoga is a journey which explores the deeper sub-conscious and hence it helps to tap hidden potentials and channelizes higher energies.
Job Stress in Organization Leads to
- Rising Attrition Rates.
- Increase in Medical Complaints.
- Loss of Competitive Edge.
- Organization incoherence.
- Decreased efficiency and productivity.
- Poor time keeping.
- Less involvement and lack of innovation.
How our Techniques can help you
- Our Yoga asanas can be practiced by anyone at any age.
- Effective asanas postures would relax every muscle and induce elasticity and flexibility.
- Enhances relaxation and induces sleep, helping the body to relax.
- Regularize Appetite.
- Imparts glow on face.
- Reduces physical, mental and emotional tension.
- Increases overall energy.
- Strengthen immune system.
- Improves digestion and regularize the bowel movements.